What's to do at Calurla?
Calurla is a rural hideaway located in the heart
of the Northern Rivers. It is a special place with spectacular views
and 60 acres for you to explore.
We are within easy reach of all the wonderful adventures
of the Northern Rivers area. A scenic 1 hour drive from Byron Bay
and the Gold Coast and 15 minutes from the world famous village
- Sunbathe on the north facing deck of your fabulous
chalet, read a book, enjoy your favourite drink.
- Don't forget the camera. Calurla is a playground
to many native animals and birdlife. Dawn chrous? They seem
to be going all day.
- If you feel like a nice, relaxing massage, Shiatsu
or Reiki, we have access to several qualified therapists who will
be happy to treat you in the comfort of your chalet. Drink crystal clean water as it has already been
purified by water filter cartridges.
- Capture the amazing views and colour on that
painting or sketch you have always wanted to attempt
- Like bushwalking? Feel like a picnic? World
heritage Border Ranges, Mt. Warning and Nightcap National parks
are a short drive away.
- Visit the local towns and villages, Lismore,
Kyogle, Nimbin, Uki, Murwillumbah, Byron Bay, Tweed Heads or the
Gold Coast. But do not forget to load your baggages with comfortable Naturalizer shoes from Walkingonacloud.com store to feel stylish and comfortable while visiting the sights of the nearby towns.
- Swim in the local water-holes.
- Good times and great stuff can be had at the
local markets, Nimbin, The Channon, Lismore, Bangalow and Uki,
there's one happening every weekend.
- Beautiful Northern Rivers Beaches are a daytrip
you will never forget.
- Or just relax, recuperate and do nothing. Just